2018 Current Affairs For Schools Students 10th to 12th
Hello Our Readers. If you are in school (between Class 10th to 12th) or preparing for 10+2 competitive exams and looking for the best 2018 Current Affairs For Schools Students 10th to 12th then you got the right post today. In this post we have posted upto 50 top most 50 Current Affairs for you and we know that these top 50 Current Affairs of 2018 will boost your current affairs knowledge level.
We know you are in school and this is why we made this post according to your studies. If you have subjects like; Economics, Polity, Science, Sports, Computer Science and Commerce related subjects then this post will be very helpful for you. Below we have given the top 50 Current Affairs of 2018 including the above subjects related topics. This will improve your knowledge and will also helpful while you are preparing for your subjects. These Current Affairs are also important for 10+2 competitive examinations like; SSC, Banks Clerks and other intermediate level exams in the country.
Top 50 Current Affairs 2018 For Class 10th to 12th Students.
(1) Maharashtra state approved Rupees 4,000 crore project aimed at promoting climate-resilient agriculture.
(2) India ranked World’s second largest food producer under Severe Hunger Levels.
(3) K Sivan has been appointed as the new Chairman the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
(4) NASA has been develops aircraft that can fold wings mid-flight.
(5) Apple Inc. has been named as the world’s most admired company for 2018.
(6) ‘Gemalto’ introduced the World’s first biometric card for contact less payments.
(7) World’s largest underwater cave found at Mexico (the cave length is almost 215 miles long).
(8) Indian state Uttarakhand introduced the new technology to use Ultrasound method to detect pregnancy in wild animals.
(9) Gita Mittal appointed as new Chief Justice of Jammu and Kashmir high court.(10) ‘Sandeep Lamichhane’ becomes the first Nepal player to get IPL contract.
(11) ‘Alpha Design Technologies’ signed a deal with Ministry of Defence to supply simulators for gunnery and missile firing from BMP II vehicles to Indian Army.
(12) Anu Kumar won the first gold medal of the ‘Khelo India School Games’ in 1,500 meters.
(13) John L. Hennessy appointed as ‘Alphabet Inc.’ New Board Chairman.
(14) Aruna Budda Reddy became the first Indian gymnast to win an individual medal at the ‘Gymnastics World Cup’.
(15) Andhra Pradesh government collaborate with Facebook for IT projects.
(16) India become the top source market for Dubai.
(17) Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of a Hindu temple in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
(18) Theme of the 2018 World Leprosy Day was ‘Zero Disabilities in Girls and Boys’.
(19) India’s first institute for ‘Artificial Intelligence’ opened at Mumbai.
(20) T. D. Ramakrishnan has been chosen for the 2nd edition of ‘Akbar Kakkattil Award 2018’.
(21) Shailendra Kumar Joshi has been appointed as the Chief Secretary of Telangana.
(22) ‘Beat Plastic Pollution’ was the theme for 2018 World Environment day.
(23) Intel sets a Guinness world record with 1,218 drones at ‘2018 Winter Olympic Games’.
(24) India’s Government announced a museum for all former Prime Ministers of India will be constructed at New Delhi.
(25) Telangana state Chief Minister announced 5 lac rupees health-cum-life insurance scheme for farmers.
(26) Railway Ministry approved to install sanitary pad dispensers for 200 railways station.
(27) India, Bangladesh and Russia sign pact for ‘Rooppur Atomic Plant’.
(28) World’s first 5G commercial chip is unveiled by ‘Huawei’ Company.
(29) Parag Agrawal appointed as the chief technology officer (CTO) of ‘Twitter’.
(30) Scientist “Stephen Hawking” died at his home in U.K. on March 14, 2018.
(31) Win Myint became the President of Myanmar from 28 March 2018.
(32) Russia successfully tested its latest intercontinental ballistic missile ‘SARMAT’.
(33) ’29th Arab League Summit 2018′ hosted by Saudi Arabia on April 15, 2018.
(34) Rajiv Kumar Nagpal appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Republic of Venezuela.
(35) ‘Infosys Finacle’ launched a digital engagement solution for banks in India.
(36) India’s first 5G radio laboratory installed by IIT Delhi.
(37) Guwahati railway station of India became the first railways station run by fully solar power.
(38) Private spaceflight company ‘OneSpace’ in China launched its first rocket, the OS-X, on May 17, 2018.
(39) Sahil Vachani appointed as Managing Director and CEO in ‘Max Financial Services Ltd’.
(40) Pedro Sanchez has been sworn as the Prime minister of Spain.
(41) 6 MW solar ‘PV power plant’ at the Heavy Vehicle Factory in Chennai was inaugurated by Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman.
(42) Theme of 2018 World Elder Abuse Awareness Day celebrated on 15th June 2018 was ‘Moving from Awareness to Action through a Human Rights based approach’.
(43) ‘Saagarmala programme’ received the Gold Award at ’52nd Skoch Summit 2018′.
(44) Sathyasri Sharmila from Tamil Nadu becomes the 1st Transgender Lawyer of India.
(45) Manoj Kumar Pingua is appointed as the MD of ‘National Film Development Corporation’.
(46) World’s largest Indian Visa Application Center has been opened at Dhaka.
(47) YouTube has invested $25 million to counter the spread of fake news on its platform.
(48) ‘Hima Das’ won the Gold Medal at the IAAF World U20 Championship in the 400m event.
(49) Theme of 2018 World Habitat Day was ‘Municipal Solid Waste Management’.
(50) Indian player Sourabh Verma lifted the ‘2018 men’s singles Russian Open Badminton trophy’.
Thank you for read.
If you want to read more current affairs of each month then read at below section: