25 MAY Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams 2018
Question No (1) Gold in the Grand Prix in Munich (Germany) bagged by whom?
Answer: Tejaswini Sawant.
Question No (2) Which India’s first national sports university will setup in which state as announced by Union Government?
Question No (3) Who was named as the most popular athlete in the world?
Answer: Cristiano Ronaldo.
Question No (4) Netherlands become the ___ signatory member of the International Solar Alliance (ISA).
Question No (5) C K Prasad has been appointed as the new chairman of?
Answer: The Press Council of India.
Question No (6) The 5th India CLMV Business Conclave held at where?
Question No (7) Anubrata Biswas appointed as the MD and CEO for which financial service in India?
Answer: Airtel Payments Bank.
Question No (8) World’s largest bird sculpture, Jatayu Earth’s Centre is goint to launch at where?
Question No (9) Which country hosted the SCO Anti-Terror Meeting in May 2018?
Question No (10) Indian film director, producer, screenwriter ‘Karan Johar’ born on which date?
Answer: 25 May 1972 in Mumbai.
NOW HERE IS MORE TO READ NEXT
Recommended GK & Current Affairs 2018:
- DAILY Current Affairs For Competitive Exams 2018.
- World Current Affairs Questions Answers 2018.
- INSURANCE 50 GK Latest Questions Answers.
- 5,000 GK and Current Affairs Latest Questions.
Want to Download Current Affairs PDF 2018 !
World Top Countries GK Questions Answers:
- General Knowledge Questions about USA.
- General Knowledge Questions about CANADA.
- General Knowledge Questions UNITED KINGDOM.