Since the Coronavirus spread in the world, United States is one of the most effected country by cases and death numbers. In the starting of October 2021, total death by Covid-19 in United States crossed 7,00,000.
Here is the some key points on this post:
- Florida suffered by far the most death of any state in US. Texas is the second state in US by corona deaths.
- 70,000 of the last 100,000 deaths were in unvaccinated people as report by ‘Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health’.
- Total deaths in US surpassed 600,000 in mid of June, 2021.
- 56.8% of total population in US have been fully vaccinated till October 11, 2021.
- In US the first known deaths from coronavirus were in early February 2020.
- First 100,000 deaths by coronavirus in US took 4 months.
- While it took just over a month to go from 300,000 to 400,000 deaths by coronavirus in the winter of 2020-21.
- Times of India
For More Current Affairs 2021 Updates Please SUBSCRIBE – GKQUESTIONBANK.COM By Email Today.
This Post Last Updated On: October 12th, 2021