GK Questions for Class 7th to Class 10th With Answers
2021 Current Affairs for Class 7th-10th
GK Questions For Class 7th To Class 10th With Answers – Hello GKQUESTIONBANK Readers. If you are the student of Class 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th then this post is for your GK Skills improvements. In this post we have updated the 50 GK Questions Answers + Latest Current Affairs of 2021 to the school students of class 7th-10th.
We hope these questions answers will improve your general knowledge level. You can also read Current affairs 2021 and Previous Year Questions and Answers for Class 7 – 10th here.
Read 1st – 12th Class GK:
In this post we have covered many subjects of General Knowledge, For example: Science, Astronomy, Current Affairs 2021, Political Science, World Top General Knowledge and some Important History GK Questions Answers. We hope you will like these questions answers for your study and general awareness.
All these 50 GK Questions + Latest Current Affairs set is important for Class 7th, Class 8th, Class 9th and Class 10th and we made these questions answers according to there class study level. For any query you can do comment by below form.
START READING NOW.
For Class 7th to 10th students please read these Questions Answers and Current Affairs 2021 & increase your GK Level.
Learn Top 50 GK Questions Answers.
Question No: (1) What is the height of Statue of Liberty (in United States)?
Answer: 93 m.
Question No: (2) What is the capital of Saudi Arabia country?
Question No: (3) ‘Digital Gold’ scheme was launched in India by which company?
Question No: (4) In the Olympic Flag how many rings are there?
Question No: (5) Which animals can live longest without water?
Question No: (6) When Indian National Football team was established?
Question No: (7) What is the name of world 1st Hindi Speaking Robot?
Question No: (8) Johannesburg is the largest city of which Country?
Answer: South Africa.
Question No: (9) Who is the current President of Brazil (since 1st January 2019)?
Answer: Jair Bolsonaro.
Question No: (10) Where is the Imperial Towers in India?
Answer: Tardeo, Mumbai.
Question No: (11) What is the national bird of the United Kingdom country?
Answer: European Robin.
Question No: (12) Minister of Defence India ‘Rajnath Singh’ since ’31 May 2019′ was born at where?
Answer: Bhabhaura, Chandauli district (UP).
Question No: (13) Cotton fibers are made of what?
Question No: (14) How many stars are in the flag of United States of America?
Question No: (15) World Oceans Day observed each year on which date?
Answer: On 8 June.
Question No: (16) What is the age of Earth as calculated by scientist?
Answer: Age of Earth is 4.543 billion years.
Question No: (17) Who set up the dual system of administration in Bengal?
Answer: Robert Clive.
Question No (18) Where India’s first Igloo Cafe launched?
Answer: Gulmarg, Kashmir.
Question No (19) Three-tower ‘Gender Park’ will be setup in which state of India?
Question No: (20) Headquarter of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is where?
Answer: Bengaluru, India.
Question No: (21) Indian Rhinoceros basically found in which range?
Answer: Indo-Gangetic Plain (Indus-Ganga Plain and the North Indian River Plain).
Question No: (22) What is the year of the ‘Battle of Plassey’?
Question No: (23) By which software in computer/mobile we used to see web pages on Internet?
Answer: Web Browsers. Example: Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer.
Question No: (24) On what is the Mona Lisa was painted by ‘Leonardo da Vinci’?
Question No: (25) How big is the Milky Way Galaxy?
Answer: 100,000 light years in the diameter.
Question No: (26) How many articles were there originally in the Constitution of India?
Question No: (27) What do you know about ‘JAVA’ in the computer system?
Answer: Computer Programming Language.
Question No: (28) Which planet is nearest to the Earth?
Answer: Venus (according to the Universe_Today).
Question No: (29) Rate of growth of Plant is measured by which instrument?
Question No: (30) What is the full explanation of IMF ?
Answer: ‘International Monetary Fund’.
Question No: (31) When ‘World War I’ was ended?
Answer: 1918, November 11.
Question No: (32) The most abundant metal in the earth’s crust is what?
Question No: (33) According to the astronomers how old is the Universe?
Answer: It’s approximately 13.8 billion years old.
Question No: (34) Which is purest form of iron?
Answer: Wrought iron.
Question No: (35) Gmail service (email service) is provided by which Company?
Answer: Google Inc.
Question No: (36) What do you mean by a URL?
Answer: Uniform resource locator.
Question No: (37) Where the fountain pen was used first?
Question No: (38) State of Jharkhand in India was established on ?
Answer: 15th November, 2000.
Question No: (39) In India who appoints the judges of Supreme Court ?
Question No: (40) What do you mean by IP address?
Answer: Internet protocol.
Question No: (41) Who achieved the discovery of ‘Vitamin C’?
Answer: James Watson.
Question No: (42) What is the average salinity of sea water?
Question No: (43) Credit Card is also called as which name in different countries?
Answer: Plastic money.
Question No: (44) Which Planet is called as ‘gas giant’ planet in the Solar System?
Question No: (45) The ozone layer protects us from what?
Answer: Ultra violet rays.
Question No: (46) When Annie Besant joined the Theosophical Society?
Answer: 21 May 1889.
Question No: (47) Which is the closest star to our Sun?
Answer: Proxima Centauri (a red dwarf Star).
Question No: (48) Which river in India declared as National River by Union Government?
Question No: (49) What the name of largest moon of Saturn?
Question No: (50) Who was the first man into Space?
Answer: Yuri Gagarin.
Above GK Questions Answers was last updated on : October 24th, 2021
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021
Learn 2021 latest Current Affairs for Class 7 – 10th level.
- India achieved 71st rank on Global Food Security Index (GFSI) 2021.
- India became second country to administer over 100 crore COVID-19 doses on 21st October 2021.
- Kushinagar International Airport inaugurated by PM Modi at Uttar Pradesh.
- ‘World Osteoporosis Day in 2021’ theme is ‘Serve Up Bone Strength’.
- China has launched its first solar exploration satellite ‘Xihe’ into space.
- 2021 Mercer CFS Global Pension Index topped by Iceland.
- ‘Divya Deshmukh’ become India’s 21st Woman Grand Master.
- 73rd Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony was held on September 19, 2021 at Los Angeles, California.
- India and Nepal joint military Training Exercise named “Surya Kiran” was held at Pithoragarh of Uttarakhand on 20 September.
- ‘Jim Lanzone’ named as new chief executive officer (CEO) of Yahoo.
- “South-South cooperation: solidarity in support of a more inclusive, resilient and sustainable future” is the theme of United Nations Day for South-South Cooperation 2021.
- World’s first all-civilian mission to the Earth orbit “SpaceX Inspiration4 mission” launched on September 16, 2021.
- Pankaj Kumar Singh has taken charge as the new Director General (DG) of the Border Security Force (BSF) on 31st August 2021.
- NISAR is the ‘NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar’ satellite to be launch in 2023. This will be measure changes in the earth’s surface globally.
- 780 new air traffic routes under the UDAN regional air connectivity scheme has been approved by the Indian government.
- World Lion Day 2021 observed on August 10 as globally. India is home to the Asiatic Lion.
- There are 136 billionaires in India those have income above Rs. 100 crores in 2020-21.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) launched the AI-enabled chatbot named ‘Urja’.
- Zair-Al-Bahr is a naval exercise between Indian Navy and Qatar Emiri Naval Force.
- ‘Min Aung Hlaing’ declares himself Prime Minister of Myanmar on August 1, 2021.
- NASA and ISRO co-develop a dual-frequency synthetic aperture radar – NISAR (NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar) satellite into the Geocentric orbit of the Earth in 2023.
- For August 2021, India become the president of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) for one month.
- Indian Foreign exchange reserves reached $611.149 billion in July 23, 2021.
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched “e-RUPI” which is person and purpose-specific digital payment solution.
- YouTube has signed a definitive agreement to buy Video shopping app ‘Simsim’ which is popular in India.
- Indian women wrestler ‘Vinesh Phogat’ has won the gold medal in the 53 kg category at the Poland Open.
- World’s third-largest diamond has been unearthed in Botswana.
- Satya Nadella became new Chairman of Microsoft in June 2021.
- ‘2021 World Hydrography Day’ theme celebrated with the theme of One hundred years of international cooperation in hydrography.
- 2021 French Grand Prix won by Max Verstappen.
- ‘National Statistics Day’ 2021 celebrated on June 29 on the birth anniversary of late Professor Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis in India.
- India and the United States launched “Agenda 2030” partnership on green collaborations.
- COVID-19 vaccination for people age between 18-44 has been started in India from May 1st, 2021.
- Google has announced Rs. 135 crores funding to help India fight the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic in 2021.
- “COVID Emergency Loan Scheme” launched by Haryana state in India.
- World Immunization Week 2021 observed with the theme of ‘Vaccines bring us closer’.
March – April 2021
- Senior IPS officer Kuldiep Singh appointed as the Director General (DG) of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
- To recognize the importance of recycling, Global Recycling Day is observed on 18 March, 2021.
- President of Tanzania, John Magufuli has passed away on 17th March, 2021.
- The project “Awaam Ki Baat” is a Radio program launched by Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, Lieutenant Governor, Manoj Sinha.
- ‘World Oral Health Day’ observed on March 20, 2021.
- ‘Future of STI: Impact on Education Skills and Work’ is the theme of ‘National Science Day 2021’.
- Jharkhand State has has announced completely ban on Hookah bars in the state.
- ‘Powering with Plant Protein’ is the theme of National Protein Day 2021.
- Northern Indian State Uttarakhand become fourth state in the country to include a women commando squad in the police.
- ’22nd Commonwealth Table Tennis Championship 2021′ is set to launch in Panchkula.
- Planning of world’s largest wind power plant to build by 2030 approved by South Korea Government.
- Nigerian economist Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has been appointed as the Director-General of the World Trade Organization (WTO).
- 16th ‘Yudh Abhyas 20’ commenced in February 2021. It is an annual bilateral joint exercise Indian and the United States armies.
- Become the second country in the world to land successfully on Mars.
- Steve Smith awarded as ‘Allan Border Medal’ for the period 2020-21.
- First prime minister of Papua New Guinea ‘Michael Somare’ has passed away on 26 February 2021.
- Second Khelo India National Winter Games launched on February 26 to march 2, 2021.
- Irakli Garibashvili sworn in as the new Prime Minister of Georgia on Feb. 22, 2021.
- On February 2021, a glacier break at Joshimath in Uttarakhand’s Chamoli district which cause damaged homes and the nearby NTPC power plant and hydro power project near Rishiganga.
- 16th edition of the Global Risks Report 2021 released by World Economic Forum (WEF).
- Birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on January 23, 2021 has been observed as ‘Parakram Diwas’ in India.
- India’s longest road arch bridge ‘Wahrew Bridge’ inaugurated at Sohbar in East Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya.
- Uttarakhand State Government inaugurate the first child-friendly police station in Dehradun.
- Joe Biden became the 46th President of United States of America (USA) on January 20th, 2021.
- Joe Biden ran for president of United States of America (USA) three times in 1988, 2008 and 2020.
- Kamala Harris took oath as 49th Vice President of United States of America.
- Serum Institute of India manufacturing Covishield Vaccine in India.
- Corona virus vaccine campaign started in India from January 16th, 2021.
- Brazil ‘President Jair Bolsonaro’ ordered 2 million doses of Covishield from India.
- In the Global Firepower Nation Index 2021, India got ranked 4 of 138 out of the countries.
- India Innovation Index 2021 released by NITI Aayog.
- Adar Poonawalla is CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Serum Institute of India since 2011.
- More then 10.5 million people have been effected by Coronavirus in India till January 20th, 2021.
ALSO READ: Monthly Current Affairs
Above Current Affairs was last updated on : October 24th, 2021
Previous Years Current Affairs
2020 latest Current Affairs for Class 7 – 10th level.
These are Updated Current Affairs 2020 Notes:
- Coronavirus recorded cases in the world crossed 65.76 Million’s on December 5th, 2020.
- CEO of MDH “Mahashay Dharampal Gulati” died on 3 December 2020. He was awarded the India’s third highest civilian award ‘Padma Bhushan’ in 2019.
- There has been more then 15,15,990 Million people died in the world due to Coronavirus Disease or COVID-19 till December 5th, 2020.
- Russian Scientist made ‘Sputnik V’ which is a vaccine against Novel Coronavirus ‘Covid-19’. Russia also supplied this vaccine to India in December 1st week.
- ‘Sudha Murty’ won the Children’s Books Award at the Crossword Book Awards 2020.
- Former professional wrestler ‘Rocky Johnson’ died at the age of 75.
- According to TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) ‘Reliance Jio’ is the largest mobile service company with 36.9 crore mobile subscribers for the report till November last year.
- In the Saudi Arabia ‘Ricky Brabec’ won the motorbike rally at the Dakar Rally 2020.
- Communication Satellite ‘GSAT-30’ launched by Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) on 17th January 2020.
- China’s first and oldest female tractor driver ‘Liang Jun’ died on 14 January 2020 at age of 91.
- ‘Manoj Shashidhar’ appointed as Joint Director of CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) for a period of 5 years in January 2020.
- ‘Mikhail Mishustin’ became the new Prime Minister of Russia on 16 January 2020.
- According to reports in 2020, Coronavirus hit China in December 2019.
- In the India ‘Census 2021’ is to ask 31 questions to the citizens in the country.
Note: Also Read this 100 Easy Questions and Answers post for improving your General Knowledge.
Thank You for Read this post.
If you like this post and questions about Current Affairs for Class 7 to 10th then please don’t forget to share this post with your classmate and friends. Also you can give your feedback to us through the comment box below.
Read More General Knowledge Notes
Questions Answers and Current Affairs for Your study and Competitive Exams preparations. You can read more GK about All Months Current Affairs of 2021 Latest General Knowledge Notes, World Top Countries GK with Top Questions Answers.
Recommended GK Four Your Study:
World Top Countries GK Questions Answers:
This post was last updated on : October 24th, 2021