Japanese politician ‘Fumio Kishida’ won the governing party leadership election of Japan on September 29, 2021. He also served as former Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan and many government position he held in his life.
We have researched about the early and political life of ‘Fumio Kishida’ over Internet and try to share with you these into some points. Below are some top 10 important key points you should know about Fumio Kishida.
(1) Japanese politician ‘Fumio Kishida’ belongs to Liberal Democratic Party.
(2) He served as former Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan from 26 December 2012 to 3 August 2017.
(3) Fumio Kishida won 2021 Liberal Democratic Party (Japan) leadership election defeating his opponent ‘Taro Kono’.
(4) Fumio Kishida will lead the party in the upcoming 2021 Japanese general election.
(5) He is also expected to become the next Prime Minister of Japan.
(6) Fumio Kishida also served as the acting Minister of Defense from 28 July 2017 to 3 August 2017.
(7) He served as Minister of State for Consumers from 18 June 2008 to 1 August 2008.
(8) As he became the foreign minister he set a record of longest-serving foreign minister of Japan.
(9) He served as Minister of State for Space of Japan from 6 February 2008 to 1 August 2008.
(10) Fumio Kishida born on 29 July 1957 at Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. He is now age 64.
Source of this article:
- Times of India
For More Current Affairs 2021 Updates Please SUBSCRIBE – GKQUESTIONBANK.COM By Email Today.
This Post Last Updated On: September 29, 2021