Kim Jong-un is a North Korean politician who has been Supreme Leader of North Korea since 2011. His sister is Kim Yo-jong is currently serving as the Deputy Department Director of the Publicity and Information Department of the Workers’ Party of Korea.
North Korea is the country always in news because of there government unexpected policies to there nation people and International relation. In this post we have given some general knowledge about Kim Jong-un sister Kim Yo-jong. So let’s read:
(1) Kim Yo-jong is the sister of North Korea’s supreme leader “Kim Jong-un”.
(2) She became the first member of North Korea’s Kim dynasty to visit South Korea.
(3) Kim Yo-jong was born on 26 September 1987 at Pyongyang city of North Korea.
(4) She is the youngest child of former supreme leader “Kim Jong-il’s”.
(5) According to the reports she attended a private elementary school with her elder brother in Bern, Switzerland.
(6) She also attended Kim Il-sung University in Pyongyang to studied Computer Science in 2007.
(7) Kim Yo-jong believed to be married to ‘Choe Song’ who is second son of a government official Choe Ryong-hae in North Korea.
(8) She might be in a position to challenge for ultimate power in North Korea if Kim Jong-un dies.
(9) Kim Yo-jong belongs to the a political party called ‘Workers’ Party of Korea’.
(10) She was appointed as a junior cadre in the ruling Workers’ Party of Korea (WPK), In 2007.
For More Current Affairs 2021 Updates Please SUBSCRIBE – GKQUESTIONBANK.COM By Email Today.
This Post Last Updated On: October, 5th 2021