LATEST UTTAR PRADESH CURRENT AFFAIRS JULY 2018
Read Below LATEST UTTAR PRADESH CURRENT AFFAIRS JULY 2018 GK Notes.
(1) Bangladesh-based group Jamaat-ul-Muja Mujahideen (JUM) 2 terror suspects were arrested from Surajpur area of Gautam Budh Nagar in a joint operation of West Bengal police and Uttar Pradesh.
(2) Divisional commissioner of Meerut directed the DM and development authority officials to conduct a survey of illegal buildings and start their demolition.
(3) Bharatiya Janata Party claimed that Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanat is the 1st UP CM to have visited all the 75 districts of the state in just 16 months.
(4) US retail major Walmart official said that they will open six more stores in Uttar Pradesh soon.
(5) In Uttar Pradesh the 1st women reception centre in police station was inaugurated at Gomtinagar police station.
(6) Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched major projects worth Rs. 60,000 Crore in the Uttar Pradesh.
(7) Uttar Pradesh state government has announced an additional subsidy of Rs 15,000 per kilowatt (KW) for installation of solar plants.
(8) The high-level committee headed by CM Yogi Adityanat announced Rs 10,000-crore UP Power Sector Improvement Project in the state.
(9) Uttar Pradesh has decided to promote use of kulhads (clay cups) in government offices and public places in the state.
(10) To increase security cover in forest areas of state Uttar Pradesh government will deployed watchtowers for electronic surveillance and drones in the forest areas of state.