LATEST UTTARAKHAND CURRENT AFFAIRS JULY 2018
Read below Latest Uttarakhand Current Affairs July 2018
(1) CM Trivendra Singh Rawat has honored Asia junior badminton champion Lakshya Sen by presenting him with a cheque of Rs 5.53 lac at a felicitation ceremony.
(2) CM presented Kuhoo Garg, who won the Lagos International Badminton Classics, with a cheque of Rs 2 lac in felicitation ceremony.
(3) The Uttarakhand cabinet passed an ordinance which will make provisions to resettle slum dwellers or regularise slums in the next 3 years.
(4) According to senior officials of ‘Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited’ (PTCUL), the Harrawala substation would be up and running in Dehradun area from July 2018 end.
(5) CM Trivendra Singh Rawat flagged off the drive ‘Rispana to Rishiparna’ and many students, arms forces and civil society groups planted 2.5 Lac plants in one day at Dehradun.
(6) Deepak Jain who is general manager (operations) of Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC) said about proposal has been made to procure 250 new buses which will be bought in the next 4 to 5 months.
(7) Uttarakhand medical council had recommend the removal of 113 ‘specialist’ doctors from hospitals in Uttarakhand as they had ‘unrecognized’ medical colleges degrees of Uttar Pradesh.
(8) CM Trivendra Singh Rawat launched Uttarakhand’s first private radio channel, Red FM 93.5, at Kaulagarh Road.
(9) Uttarakhand Governor ‘KK Paul’ awarded toppers of class 10th and class 12th of Uttarakhand Board exams with the ‘Governor’s award’ at a function held at the Raj Bhawan.
(10) Uttarakhand high court on Tuesday ordered the CBI to investigate death of an inmate in Haldwani sub-jail in 2014.