Last Updated On
Most Important GK Banking Questions Answers 2018
Most Important GK Banking Questions Answers 2018: Hello readers. Today we have updated the Most Important GK Banking Questions Answers 2018 in this current affairs post. As we all know the SBI Clerk Exams and IBPS exams will be conduct in this year so we have made this post for all exams aspirants those are preparing for SBI and IBPS Clerk Exams 2018.
These are questions related to the banking & financial System in India and very important questions for SBI Clerk Exams 2018 and IBPS Exams 2018.
You can read upto 40+ questions in this post about Financial System, Banking system and economic system in India and the world.
So read now Most Important GK Banking Questions Answers 2018
- What is the initial capital of payment bank?
- What is the full form of SIDBI in India?
Small Industries Development Bank of India.
- What is the full form of KYC?
Know Your Customer.
- What is the limit of free ATM transaction under PMJDY?
- Kissan credit card is valid for how many years?
- Monetary policy is regulated by whom?
- What is the full form of NBFC?
Non Banking Finance Company.
- What is the new name of MCX?
- Where is the IRDA headquarter in India?
- What is the full form of IFSC?
Indian Financial System code.
- Bajpai committee is related with whom?
New Pension System.
- What is the universal Banking means?
Banks provide a wide variety of financial services like; commercial and investment services.
- On a certain angle, the security thread on a rupee note changes to which color?
- What is the full form of QIP?
Qualified Institutional Placement.
- What is the full form of NPA?
Non Performing Assets of 90 Days.
- What is about the Amortization?
The paying of debt with a fixed repayment schedule in regular installments over a period of time.
- What is full form of IPO?
Initial Public Offering.
- Who is the Insurance regulator in India?
- First three digit in MICR represents what?
- Which bank has largest number of mobile application user?