Last Updated on February 1, 2021 by GKQUESTIONBANK
Most Important Key Points We Noted In the Budget 2021-22.
Top 20 Key Points of Indian Union Budget 2021-22
1. In the Union Budget 2021-22, Mission POSHAN 2.0 to improve nutritional outcomes across 112 aspirational districts.
2. Operationalization of 17 new public health units at points of entry introduced in Union Budget 2021-22.
3. Finance Minister announced the modernizing of existing health units at 32 airports, 15 seaports and land ports.
4. According to the Finance Minister, Jal Jeevan Mission Urban aimed at better water supply nationwide.
5. 100 new Sainik Schools to be set up across the country as described in Union Budget 2021-22.
6. 750 Eklavya Schools to be set up in tribal areas as described in Union Budget 2021-22.
7. A Central University to come up in Ladakh announced in Union Budget 2021-22.
8. 100% electrification of Railways to be completed by 2023 as per Union Budget 2021-22.
9. As described in Union Budget 2021-22, recycling capacity of ports to be doubled by year 2024.
10. In the Union Budget 2021-22, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced no IT filing for people above 75 years who get pension and earn interest from deposits.
11. Duty of copper scrap reduced to 2.5% in Union Budget 2021-22.
12. Custom duty on gold and silver to be rationalized as per Union Budget 2021-22.
13. Duty on naphtha reduced to 2.5% as per Union Budget 2021-22.
14. Duty on solar inverters raised from 5% to 20%, and on solar lanterns from 5% to 15% announced in Union Budget 2021-22.
15. All nylon products charged with 5% customs duty is described in Union Budget 2021-22.
16. According to Union Budget 2021-22 fiscal deficit stands at 9.5% of the GDP; estimated to be 6.8% in 2021-22.
17. In Union Budget 2021-22 the proposal to increase FDI limit from 49% to 74%.
18. Deposit insurance increased from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 5 lakh for bank depositors announced in Union Budget 2021-22.
19. Strategic sale of BPCL, IDBI Bank, Air India to be completed as per Union Budget 2021-22.
20. 1,000 more Mandis to be integrated into the E-NAM market place is described in Union Budget 2021-22 by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
Thank You For Reading This Post. If You Liked This Post Then Also Share With Your Friends Too.
READ MORE CURRENT AFFAIRS: