This Post Last Updated On
Top 50 Latest GK Notes 2016 Important for Bank Examinations
Here we have update a very important post – Top 50 Latest GK Notes 2016 Important for Bank Examinations.
In this you will learn Top 50 Latest Economic and Banking GK Notes 2016 for your exam preparations. These notes are highly important for bank examinations and you should be aware about the current economic news and events and government and private sector banks and companies latest economic decision and implementations around the country.
Let start to learn and increase your GK and chance to get success in examinations. This post content some questions about Banking Awareness Questions and Answers.
Read Now These 50 Notes of 2016.
Good Luck to You.
(1) 26th World Economic Forum held on Africa Kigali, Rwanda.
(2) Govt. Constitutes Committee to Prepare Policy Framework for Taxi Operators. It was Headed by the ‘Sanjay Mitra’.
(3) Reserve bank of India has signed a pact with Bank of Israel for Information Exchange & Banking supervision.
(4) State bank of India & Reliance Industries signed a subscription & shareholders agreement to set up a payments bank joint venture.
(5) Nepal SBI Bank has launched payment gateway to facilitate online trade & non-trade transactions between ‘Nepal and India’.
(6) Yes Bank has received a ‘Custodian of Securities’ licence from SEBI to allows the entity to offer custodial services to financial market participants.
(7) ‘Shri Pranab Mukherjee’ The President of India, has inaugurated Swami Vivekanand Sabhagar at Kathak Kendra of Sangeet Natak Akademi in New Delhi.
(8) India extended a Line of Credit (LoC) of 1 billion US dollars to the Mongolia.
(9) Amazon Launched its online video service, called Amazon Video Direct.
(10) India & Tanzania signed on MoU in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine & Homeopathy.
(11) Haryana Govt. decided to rename the Gurgaon as Gurugram and also the Mewat as Nuh.
(12) Gujarat Government decided to set up the country’s first university focusing on the organic farming.
(13) Centre Government has approves a proposal for Greenfield Electronic Park in Odisha.
(14) The Panama Canal waterway in the Panama that connects the Atlantic Ocean with the Pacific Ocean, has reopened to the big business purpose.
(15) Dhyan Chand Lifetime Achievement Award achived by the Late Captain Shankar Laxman.
(16) Federal Bank has tied up with Chillar Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to promote the start-up’s technology product name- ‘Campus Wallet’.
(17) Islamic Development Bank (IDB) has announced to open its first branch in India at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
(18) Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has become the first bank to commence the sale of ‘Indian Gold Coin’ in the domestic market.
(19) Establishment of Fund of Funds for Startups (FFS) at SIDBI for contribution to various alternative investment funds, approved by the Cabinet.
(20) In the World 2016 rankings, Walmart has topped the Fortune 500 list for the fourth consecutive year.
(21) Indian Navy Successfully Launched the Underwater Harbour Defence System at Visakhapatnam Naval Base.
(22) Tata Group – Launched the ‘Tata CliQ’, an online & app-based platform to let users buy apparel & electronics easily.
(23) Reliance Jio Infocomm Launched its digital wallet service for Indian consumers. This is called as JioMoney Wallet.
(24) Flip-kart has acquired the payments startup ‘PhonePe Internet Pvt. Ltd’.
(25) World biggest software and online advertisement company ‘Google’ Acquired a French startup called Mood-stock.
(26) Majuli (in Assam) has become the first island district in the India.
(27) Maharashtra Govt. signed on MoU with Tata Power for sourcing 1,000 MW from the upcoming Dherand Thermal Project.
(28) Brijesh Mehra has become the new Head of corporate banking at RBL.
(29) ‘2016 The Caine Prize’ given to the South African writer – ‘Lidudumalingani Mqombothi’ for his great story ‘Memories we Lost’.
(30) ‘Global Indian of the Year 2016 Award’ was achived by the Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
(31) India and Thailand Signed on 2 agreements in culture & educational sectors to boost bilateral ties.
(32) India and South Korea launched a platform named ‘Korea Plus’ to promote & facilitate the investments.
(33) PM has launched the country’s first solar powered e-boats at the Assi Ghat at the river Ganga, Varanasi.
(34) Best banking CFO in Asia Conferred by the Sashi Jagdishan.
(35) India and Germany Signed on an agreement named as ‘Namami Gange Programme’.
(36) The First World Conference on Tourism for Development held on Beijing, China.
(37) Sanjay Mittal got the ‘GD Birla Award’ for Scientific Research for the year 2015. He is the professor at IIT-Kanpur.
(38) PM Narendra Modi and Afghanistan President Dr Ashraf Ghani jointly inaugurated the Afghan-India Friendship Dam with in Herat province in the location at Western Afghanistan.
(39) The IMF has announced a $5.34 billion program for Iraq to help strengthen the country’s finances.
(40) ‘Supriya Sahu’ become the new Director General of Doordarshan (DD).
(41) India and WHO signed on Landmark agreement for Global promotion of Traditional Systems of Medicines.
(42) Maharashtra Govt. has decided to celebrate the 21st day of every month as Yoga day across all schools, colleges & universities in the state.
(43) ‘Kohima’ Nagaland capital, has been declared as a ‘smoke-free city’.
(44) Into the Human Capital Report 2016, India got the ranked 105th.
(45) The United States plans to provide more than 3 billion dollars a year in support for the Afghan national security forces from 2018 through 2020.
(46) The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has approved 1.5 billion US dollar loan to the Sri Lanka.
(47) The GOI signed a loan agreement with the World Bank for Neeranchal National Watershed Project in Madhya Pradesh.
(48) As per World Investment Report 2016, India got the ranks 10th in FDI (Foreign Direct Investment).
(49) Ballistic missile Barak-8 was successfully tested from Balasore district of Odisha.
(50) India successfully test-fired supersonic interceptor missile, known as The Advance Air Defence (AAD) missile. This Missile is capable of destroying any incoming hostile ballistic missile.
Read More GK Questions Answers