Last Updated on February 3, 2020 by GKQUESTIONBANK
Top 50 Schemes Narendra Modi Government 2014-2019
When & To Whom Launched?
Hello GK Readers. Wish You A Very Happy New Year 2019.
As the Narendra Modi Government is now completing there 5 years of terms so in this post ‘Top 50 Schemes Modi Government 2014-2019 When & to Whom Launched’ you can read Narendra Modi Government (since 2014) top 50 major schemes and programmes launched for the Development of India. These Schemes are very great for the development of India and people life here. Narendra Modi Government have launched more schemes for the people but we have just listed the top 50 Schemes here those are very important to learn and also important for competitive exams in 2019.
(1). Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
प्रधान मंत्री जन धन योजना।
- Launched by the Prime Minister on 28th August 2014 to provide access to financial services for all households in India.
(2). Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY)
प्रधान मंत्री मुद्रा योजना।
- Launched by the Prime Minister on 8th April 2015 to provide financial support for the growth of micro enterprises sector.
(3). Digital India
- Launched on 1st July 2015 by the Government of India to deliver government services to the citizens electronically by improving online infrastructure and by increasing internet connectivity.
(4). Skill India Program
कौशल भारत कार्यक्रम।
- Launched on 15th July 2015 by Prime Minister to train over 40 crore people in India in different skills by 2022.
(5). Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana
बेटी बचाओ, बेटी पढ़ाओ योजना।
- Launched on 22nd January 2015 to save and empower the girl child and to generate awareness and improve efficiency for welfare services for girls.
(6). Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY)
दीन दयाल उपाध्याय ग्राम ज्योति योजना।
- Launched on 25th July 2015 to provide continuous power supply to rural India.
(7). Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
प्रधान मंत्री फसल बीमा योजना।
- Launched on 18th February 2016 by Prime Minister to provide insurance cover to Rabi and Kharif crops and also provide financial support to farmers in case of damage of crops.
(8). Make in India
मेक इन इंडिया।
- Launched by the Prime Minister on 25th September 2014 to encourage multi-national and national companies to manufacture their products in India.
(9). Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
स्वच्छ भारत अभियान।
- Launched by the Prime Minister on 2nd October 2014 to fulfill Mahatma Gandhi’s dream of clean and hygienic India by his 150th birth anniversary in 2019.
(10). Soil Health Card Scheme
मृदा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड योजना।
- Launched on 17th February 2015 by Government of India to help the farmers to improve the productivity of their farms by letting them know about the nutrients and fertilizers required for their farm.
(11). Gold Monetization Scheme
स्वर्ण मुद्रीकरण योजना।
- Launched on 4th November 2015 by the Government of India to reduce the gold in physical form in households and any other entities.
(12). Startup India, Standup India
स्टार्टअप इंडिया, स्टैंडअप इंडिया।
- Launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 16th January 2016 to provide support to all start-up businesses in all aspects of doing business in India.
- Launched on 1st July 2015 by Government of India to provide a secure dedicated personal electronic space for storing the documents of resident Indian citizens.
(14). Shyam Prasad Mukherjee Rurban Mission
श्याम प्रसाद मुखर्जी रुर्बन मिशन।
- Launched on 21st February 2016 by the Government of India to create 300 rural clusters across the country and strengthen financial, job, and lifestyle facilities in rural areas.
(15). UJWAL Discom Assurance Yojana
उज्जवल डिस्कॉम एश्योरेंस योजना।
- Launched by Government of India on 20th November 2015 to obtain operational and financial turnaround of State Owned Power Distribution Companies (DISCOMs).
(16). PAHAL – Direct Benefits Transfer for LPG (DBTL) Consumers Scheme
पहल – एलपीजी (डीबीटीएल) उपभोक्ताओं के लिए प्रत्यक्ष लाभ अंतरण योजना।
- Launched on 1st January 2013 by the Government of India to send the subsidy money of LPG cylinders directly into the bank accounts of the consumers and increase efficiency & transparency in whole system.
(17). Namami Gange Project
नमामि गंगे प्रोजेक्ट।
- Launched by the Government of India on 10th July 2014 to integrate the efforts to clean and protect the Ganga river in a comprehensive manner. Project was allocated a budget of Rs.2037 crores.
(18). BHIM (Bharat Interface for money) App
- Launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 30th December 2016. App is developed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) based on the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) to send or receive money to other UPI payment addresses.
(19). 7th Pay Commission
7वाँ वेतन आयोग।
- Launched by Government of India on 28th February 2014 to examine, review, evolve, and recommend changes that are desirable and feasible regarding the principles that should govern the emoluments structure including pay, allowances and other facilities/benefits, in cash or kind.
(20). Setu Bharatam Project
सेतु भारतम परियोजना।
- Launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 4th March 2016 to free all railway highways free of railway crossing and renovate old bridges by 2019.
(21). Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना।
- Launched by Government of India on 9th May 2015 to provide accidental insurance cover to all Indian citizens.
(22). UDAAN Scheme
- Launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 14th November 2014 to encourage girls for higher education by providing a platform that empowers girl students and provides them with better learning opportunities.
(23). Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDUGKY)
दीन दयाल उन्नति ग्रामीण कौशल्या योजना।
- Launched by the Union Government on 25th September 2014 to develop skills and productive capacity of rural youth from poor families to achieve inclusive growth.
(24). Pradhan Mantri Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (PMSSY)
प्रधान मंत्री सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना।
- Launched by the Government of India on 22nd January 2015 to secure the future of the girl child.
(25). Sagarmala Project
- launched by Government of India on 31st July 2015 to develop port infrastructure in India that results in quick, efficient and cost-effective transport to and from ports.
(26). Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Sadak Yojana
प्रधान मंत्री सुरक्षित सड़क योजना।
- Launched on 25th December 2000 by Government of India. Present Narendra Modi Government add new feature in this Yojana like; to provide good all-weather road connectivity to unconnected villages, government will eliminate dangerous sites where accidents occur more frequently, set up railings on hill roads running along deep gorges.
(27). National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY)
नेशनल हेरिटेज सिटी डेवलपमेंट एंड वृद्धि योजना।
- Launched by the Government of India on 21st January 2015 to bring together urban planning, economic growth and heritage conservation to preserve the heritage character of each Heritage City.
(28). Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G)
प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना-ग्रामीण।
- Launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 20th November 2016 to develop 3 Crore homes by the year 2022 in rural areas for poor families including BPL.
(29). Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana (PMYY)
प्रधान मंत्री युवा योजना।
- Launched by the Central government on 9th November 2016 to encourage young generation and also prepare them for global competition.
(30). Pradhan Mantri Zero Deficit Zero Effect Scheme
प्रधानमंत्री जीरो डेफिसिट जीरो इफेक्ट स्कीम।
- Launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 15th August 2014 to make India a global manufacturing hub and to reduce the bad effects of products on the environment.
(31). Mission Bhagirathi- Providing safe drinking Water to All
मिशन भागीरथी- सभी को सुरक्षित पेयजल उपलब्ध कराना।
- Launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 7th August 2016. Scheme was started by Government of Telangana with support from Union government to provide safe drinking water to everyone through dedicated water pipeline.
(32). Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT)
शहरी परिवर्तन के लिए कायाकल्प अटल मिशन।
- Launched by Government of India on 24th June 2015 to provide basic civic amenities like water supply, sewerage, urban transport, parks as to improve the quality of life for all especially the poor and the disadvantaged people.
(33). One Rank One Pension Scheme
वन रैंक वन पेंशन योजना।
- Launched on 5th September 2015 by NDA Government to provide same pension, for same rank, for same length of service regardless of the date of retirement.
(34). Smart City Mission
स्मार्ट सिटी मिशन।
- Launched on 25th June 2015 by the Government of India to develop 109 cities to develop basic infrastructure and offer good quality with smart solutions to the citizens of the smart cities.
(35). Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
प्रधान मंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना।
- Launched by the Prime Minister on 9th May 2015 to provide life insurance cover to all Indian citizens.
(36). Atal pension Yojana (APY)
अटल पेंशन योजना।
- Launched on 9th May 2015 by the Prime Minister to increase the number of people covered under any kind of pension scheme.
(37). Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना।
- Launched on 25th June 2015 by the Prime Minister to provide affordable houses to all Indian citizens.
(38). Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana (PMJAY)
प्रधान मंत्री जन औषधि योजना।
- Launched by the Government of India on 1st July 2015 to provide medicines at affordable cost across the country.
(39). Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana (PMKKKY)
प्रधान मंत्री खनिज क्षेत्र कल्याण योजना।
- Launched by the Government of India on 17th September 2015 to implement various development and welfare projects in mining affected areas to safeguard health, economic and environmental condition of the tribal people.
(40). Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY)
सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना।
- Launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 11th October 2014 to development of model villages, called Adarsh villages by social, cultural and infrastructure development of the village.
(41). Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan
प्रधान मंत्री सुरक्षित मातृत्व अभियान।
- Launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 9th June 2016 to provide free health check -ups to the pregnant women at government health centers and hospitals.
(42). Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY)
प्रधान मंत्री वया वन्दना योजना।
- Launched by Union Finance Ministry on 4th May 2017. Through this scheme senior citizens will now get a guaranteed interest of 8% for 10 years depending upon the investment made by them. Minimum pension under the scheme is Rs. 1000 while maximum is Rs. 5000 per month.
(43). Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
प्रधान मंत्री मातृत्व वंदना योजना।
- Launched in 2010 as Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana (IGMSY). It was renamed as Matritva Sahyog Yojana in 2014 and as Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana in 2017.
Under the new rules Government will provide Rs. 6000 aid to pregnant and lactating mothers for the first live birth.
(44). Goods and Services Tax (GST) Bill
वस्तु एवं सेवा कर (GST) विधेयक।
- Launched on midnight of 30th June 2017 by the Government of India to impose only one tax on product and services. GST is imposed on sale, manufacturing, and usage of goods and services.
(45). Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
प्रधान मंत्री रोजगार प्रोत्साहन योजना।
- Launched by Central Government of India on 1st August 2016 to increase the employment opportunity for the unemployed people in the country.
(46). Midday Meal Scheme
मध्याह्न भोजन योजना।
- Launched by Government of India in 1995. Narendra Modi Government add some rules like; in the case of non- supply of meals for specified reasons, food security allowance has to be paid and the school can use other funds if the allotted funds under the scheme get.
Below 4 Schemes were Introduced and Update in Union Budget 2018-19:
(47). Ujjwala Yojana
- launched by Union Government to give free LPG connection to the poor families expanded to 8 crore households.
(48). Saubhagya Yojana
- launched by Union Government to 4 crore electricity connections in the rural areas under this scheme.
(49). National Health Protection Scheme
राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य सुरक्षा योजना।
- launched by Union Government to provide INR 5 lakh per family annually to be given for medical reimbursement under the National Health Protection Scheme.
(50). Operation Green
- launched by Union Government to improve logistics of tomatoes and potatoes with a corpus of INR 500 crore. Scheme also focus on double the farmers’ income by end of the year 2022.
NDA नरेंद्र मोदी सरकार (2014-2019) द्वारा चलायी गयी 50 महत्वपूर्ण योजनाएं:
(1) प्रधान मंत्री जन धन योजना।
(2) प्रधान मंत्री मुद्रा योजना।
(3) डिजिटल इंडिया।
(4) कौशल भारत कार्यक्रम।
(5) बेटी बचाओ, बेटी पढ़ाओ योजना।
(6) दीन दयाल उपाध्याय ग्राम ज्योति योजना।
(7) प्रधान मंत्री फसल बीमा योजना।
(8) मेक इन इंडिया।
(9) स्वच्छ भारत अभियान।
(10) मृदा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड योजना।
(11) स्वर्ण मुद्रीकरण योजना।
(12) स्टार्टअप इंडिया, स्टैंडअप इंडिया।
(14) श्याम प्रसाद मुखर्जी रुर्बन मिशन।
(15) उज्जवल डिस्कॉम एश्योरेंस योजना।
(16) पहल – एलपीजी (डीबीटीएल) उपभोक्ताओं के लिए प्रत्यक्ष लाभ अंतरण योजना।
(17) नमामि गंगे प्रोजेक्ट।
(18) भीम ऐप्प।
(19) 7वाँ वेतन आयोग।
(20) सेतु भारतम परियोजना।
(21) प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना।
(22) उडान योजना।
(23) दीन दयाल उन्नति ग्रामीण कौशल्या योजना।
(24) प्रधान मंत्री सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना।
(25) सागरमाला परियोजना।
(26) प्रधान मंत्री सुरक्षित सड़क योजना।
(27) नेशनल हेरिटेज सिटी डेवलपमेंट एंड वृद्धि योजना।
(28) प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना-ग्रामीण।
(29) प्रधान मंत्री युवा योजना।
(30) प्रधानमंत्री जीरो डेफिसिट जीरो इफेक्ट स्कीम।
(31) मिशन भागीरथी- सभी को सुरक्षित पेयजल उपलब्ध कराना।
(32) शहरी परिवर्तन के लिए कायाकल्प अटल मिशन।
(33) वन रैंक वन पेंशन योजना।
(34) स्मार्ट सिटी मिशन।
(35) प्रधान मंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना।
(36) अटल पेंशन योजना।
(37) प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना।
(38) प्रधान मंत्री जन औषधि योजना।
(39) प्रधान मंत्री खनिज क्षेत्र कल्याण योजना।
(40) सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना।
(41) प्रधान मंत्री सुरक्षित मातृत्व अभियान।
(42) प्रधान मंत्री वया वन्दना योजना।
(43) प्रधान मंत्री मातृत्व वंदना योजना।
(44) वस्तु एवं सेवा कर (GST) विधेयक।
(45) प्रधान मंत्री रोजगार प्रोत्साहन योजना।
(46) मध्याह्न भोजन योजना।
(47) उज्ज्वला योजना।
(48) सौभाग्य योजना।
(49) राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य सुरक्षा योजना।
(50) ऑपरेशन ग्रीन।
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST. ‘SUBSCRIBE US’ FOR MORE UPDATES IN 2019